I found this awesome link-up, and guess what?? It is all about lists, and setting goals each week, something I think all of us could afford to have in our lives! The other bloggers in the link up share last weeks goals, and note whether or not they met those goals, so next week I will have an update for you!
So, here we go!!
My Goals for the Week of February 25
1. Get caught up on the pageant scrapbook, each year for the Miss Heart of The USA Pageant, the girls have the option of submitting a community service scrapbook to be judged and added to their score, well since getting my title in November, Kynlee and I have done quite a bit of appearances and community service, but I have yet to get caught up on the scrapbooks, so this week that is a priority.
2. Write out our budget, pull credit card statements, and order our credit reports for our financial call next week. Part of us living here in this home is that we complete their financial program which requires us to submit all of those things before each monthly call so that we can discuss them. I am pretty bad about waiting until the day of, but I don't want to do that this time.
3. Spend 2 hours each day studying and working on school work, again with this it is easy to procrastinate, but since this is a really hard class, (math) I need to make certain that I am giving it the time it needs.
4. Start a new book, I haven't had one to read in a little while, I think it is time.
5. Attend one meetup, playgroup, or event with a friend, I really need to make friends, and this will help.
What are your goals this week? And remember to head over and link up with Jessica and Jenn!