Not Alone Caregiver Retreat
spoiler alert: Great news! Opryland Hotel has donated their services
and location for our next Not Alone military spouse retreat! We are
honored to use their beautiful facilities!
We've had a lot of questions from our community, so we thought we'd take time to address the most frequently asked questions:
1. We would love to give Opryland Hotel the opportunity to support
their community, so if you're in TN, AL, GA, or KY, apply! Show them
that you are out there and appreciate them!
2. No, this isn't just for active duty! Any female military caregiver, past or present, is allowed to submit.
3. We define a caregiver as someone whose significant other has been
injured, physically or mentally, during his military service. He does
not have to have been med board processed for his injury.
The dates of the retreat are August 31st-September 3rd. The retreat
starts on a Friday night and participants will be traveling on Labor Day
Monday to return home.
5. Yes, travel expenses are paid for.
You will be responsible for your own expense getting to and from the
closest airport/ground transportation, and you will be responsible for
your own spending money. (That means all boots, hats, belt buckles are
on your dime. Lol.)
What this means is you need to get in your submissions ASAP. You have until July 31st to email your bio submission to:
Ready. Set. Go!
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine