Top 5 Ways to know you spend WAY too much time at the V.A
1. You refer to the days you have to go as V.A DAYS, and you plan accordingly.
2. You are on a first name basis with ALL the security personnel, AND they have even been known to let you create your own parking place.
3. When you tell your kids to pack their “V.A bag” it consists of toys, entertainment, a weeks worth of food and drinks including a cantaloupe, and a wide array of clothing options. They are 3 and 6.
4. You get tired of telling your story over and over so you write it out and require the doctors read it before seeing you. You even include a full copy of medical records (which they have access to by the way,) as reference material.
5. You are planning a celebration for next week after you survive your 200th V.A appt in 2 years, a few providers might even get lucky and get an invitation.
YAY for the Weekend.
Photo Courtest of http://www.mommywarriors.com/